26 April 2013

Boredom

"We're women. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it."
Sliding doors





I'm still buying clothes.
I shouldn't. I know it.
Btw I found something really nice like some shoes and I still can't decide which I should buy.




I have also found a supernice dress and I'm wondering if I should buy it or not. What do you think?



I've spent the other part of the day on the coach watching Jennifer Hudson's tips on how to exercise while home on Dr Oz show.


Then I realized I have a test tomorrow. Science test. I immediately started studying.

I took a 9+ in Spanish class today for doing absolutely nothing but reading a poetry (n.b. A 9+ i guess it's almost an A which is an amazing result for my school)

Now I'm watching Lost.
D'you know it is a freakin amazing tv series? I actually LOVE it.


Pretty boring day though.

Enjoy,
Effie

P.s. I modified the dimension of the text of the previous posts due to a friend of mine complaint

No comments:

Post a Comment