23 April 2013

Yawp


"I sound my barbaric yawp over the rooftops of the world." W. W. Uncle Walt again.
 Now, for those of you who don't know, a yawp is a loud cry or yell. Now, Todd, I 
would like you to give us a demonstration of a barbaric "yawp." Come on. 
You can't yawp sitting down. Let's go. Come on. Up. You gotta get in "yawping" stance.

Dead poet society

As everyone can see, this is my very first post.
I have never blogged before, not even in Italian, but I liked the idea of experimenting something new,.
You know, new year, new country, new mates, new habits, what about a new me?
Actually I never liked the idea of writing to someone that I don't know. Moreover now I have to speak about me.
I'm doing this because I'm following lots of blogs, including my friend Frida's blog and I must say that 
I really admire them for those layouts and writing and the way they make me want to read more 
and more of their lives.
Also, I guess writing on a blog is going to build up my selfconfidence (which at the moment is reeeeeally low)
The third reason is about learning to speak and write in a proper English and it's going to be a big deal, so 
please, don't focus too much on verb tenses, I can assure you that one day I'll learn them. (I still remember
 talking with a german girl and saying "where did you went?"). I swear, I still feel embarazed for it. :(
Don't worry if there is a word you don't understand: probably I have just invented it mixing Italian and English.



If this post seems a little bit delirious to you, just know I'm very tired, don't know what to write and 
that I'm going to do some better tomorrow.
Hope you have enjoyed!
Cheers, 
Effie

No comments:

Post a Comment