21 May 2013

Little Things.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you,
You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.
If I let you know
I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh."
Little Things - One Direction (lyrics by Ed Sheeran)

Oh yes baby, I went to One Direction gig in Milan last night.
I had a lot of fun, I was there with my friend Eleonora.
Actually there was an enormous crowd: really too many people. And don't let me complain about the queue or the fact that we had 3 bottle of water just bought and we had to throw them away 'cause "the singers said so". Oh, One Direction, I should really love you a lot for doing this.
Almost lost all of my voice and have a terrible sore throat.
We were the loudest audience ever, but we had been waiting for them for  so long that it didn't seem true.

Well, I'm leaving you with two pics, one more artistic of the sun setting down behind the forum and one, taken in the "OMG I'm seeing them in 10 mins!!" moment.
Hope you'll enjoy them.

Where you at the concert too? What do you think about it?

Cheers!
Effie.




No comments:

Post a Comment