8 May 2013

Time Flies

"No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance"
Atwood H. Townsend


Well, right now I'd prefer being ignorant. I mean, I really like reading and I guess I don't hate learning, but when it comes to study for the whole night, don't sleep in order to get just a sufficience in the next test, I'm more likely to shoot myself than to spend another night like those.

That's what I've been doing all this week long: study books, tea and yogurt with all sort of peanuts. Yummy!
♫ "Let's study, study,
Gotta get down on studying,
Everybody's looking forward to the weekend..."
 
C'mon Effie, shut up and don't demonstrate everyone how mad did you become. 

Apart from my temporary mental insanity, I decided that from tomorrow I'm going to start to work out for the summer! Yay!
I don't know where I'm going to find the time for this, but I'll manage it. Oh, at least if my English teacher is not going to give us another silly homework like "Write a poetry".
I mean, one moment, what? 
What should I write? Why, which is the goal of writing a poetry? Which type of poetry, maybe a sonnett or a ballade?
I end up writing something like this: "The cat sat on the mat, I sat on the mat, the cat died."
It's not I don't like writing, you know, writing is my biggest passion, but if you (teacher) don't teach me english, what's the aim of writing a poetry?
I also think (quite sure of this) that she wouldn't even mind about the poorness of my composition.

My Physics book is calling me, I can't decline its invite.
For now is everything.

Cheers!
Effie.

p.s. For all of you who are asking if I ever do something in my life apart from studying the answer's yes.
For example I just went out with my friend Beatrice (who has a beautiful blog, too) and we watch a movie together. D'you know Millennium? I'm quite enchanted by all the trilogy and I'm now reading the second book - which I don't know the title in english, sorry.- 

1 comment:

  1. Effie,
    my love,
    your poetry was not so bad!

    Hope you have finished to watch Millennium!!
    Thank you for tagging me, I'm so grateful.. you made my day baby :)
    love you darling

    ReplyDelete