10 June 2013

Stop Procrastinating

I've noticed that I procrastinate a lot. Everytime, for everything.
So, from yesterday I decided that I'm going to do everything that I always wanted to do but that I always haven't done because of all the "I'm too tired" or "I have to study" or even "I'm starting it on monday" things.
That's why I started the GM's diet (which I admit it's really tough, the first two days above all), because I want to lose weight before London and my year in America.
I also decided that I'm writing a post a day on the blog, because I always say "No, I'm not doing it now, I don't have enough time".
As my favourite blogger Zoella said, we need to say yes to more things, and not to stay in our comfortable zone.
I mean, it's just a waste of time doing later what you can do right now, isn't?
So just say yes to the nights out and don't stay home because you're too lazy, read now that novel you want to read and don't wait for the weekend.
You will notice how many things you can do and how many you've lost just because you have procrastinated.
That's all by now.
Cheers!
Effie.

No comments:

Post a Comment