22 July 2013

California

"We've been on the run
Driving in the sun,
Looking out for number 1
California, here we come
Right back where we started from"

Oh yes, baby, I'm going to California!
And not, in a small, unknown town in the desert, but in a big town on the shore, so close to LA!

Host parents seem fantastic, but I still haven't spoke to my host sister. 

My school is really cool, has got a stadium for athletics, some baseball/softball spaces, a swimming pool, and lots of tennis and basketball courts.

So excited! I'm oeaving in less than a month and starting school soon. Let's hope everything is gonna be good.

Cheers!
Effie.

2 comments:

  1. OH GOD CALIFORNIA. I'M AWFULLY JEALOUS AT YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW IT! And I'm like 20 mins by car from Malibu and so close to LA!
      <3

      Delete