1 July 2013

Gay Pride 2013 Milan

"No matter gay, straight or bi
lesbian or trasgender life,
I'm on the right track baby
I was born to survive!
No matter black, white or beige,
chola or orient made
I'm on the right track baby
I was born to be brave."


{Lady Gaga - Born This Way}


So, I went on saturday at the Gay Pride 2013 in Milan.
Nothing more to say, except for that the happiness and proudness were in the air so much and I felt so alive and excited :)

There was even a family with a little baby who was wearing a t-shirt and there was written "Love is what create a family".
I absolutely loved her.





Next I'm going to post some photos from that day.
 

Feel free to comment, but remember not to insult anyone becaus we never did that and because maybe less anger won't get you an heart attack at 30 years old


















Cheers!
Effie

No comments:

Post a Comment