13 July 2013

Summer Paradise

Summer Paradise...
Or maybe not?

I'm in one of the most beautiful places in the world (5 terre ~ i don't know the english name for it, though), beautiful sea, clean sea, fantastic food.
BUT - because there's always a negative lining in every good aspect of my life - I'm really getting bored a lot. 

I'm here with my father and as we don't speak a lot to each other and I have no friends in here, I spend all my day sunbathing, or better, sunburning, at the beach or reading Game of Thrones on the terrace.

Relaxing, you may think. 
Well, not, because I'm an hyperactive person and I don't have fun if I don't have 100 things to do at the same time. 
I spend most of my school days complaining about the fact that I don't even have one minute for myself, due to the incredible amount of things we have to do, but in the end I like not having to think about "what should I do next?". 
So, right now, that I have plenty of free time (all the day long, 9am to midnight) I realized that maybe reading GoT from 2pm to 6pm is not that relaxing. 
In order to avoid the boredom, I even took with me something to study! I mean, something to study after having studied for 9 months 4 hours a day!
I'm hopeless. 
(We found love in a hopeless place, 
We found love in a hopeless place..)
Yes, that's what I mean when I say I have nothing to do. 

I'll leave you with some photos of the restaurant we went last night. There is also a photo of myself, don't be scared, I was just looking the huge fish they ordered at the table next to ours.

Cheers!
Effie.





No comments:

Post a Comment