4 October 2013

LA Fashion Week


Hello Everyone!

Today I'm covering LA Fashion Week for you from the L.A. Mart. 
The place has got a fantastic Media Room with furniture offered by Veneman DCollection (and has got free wi-fi too, which never hurts).

















Paula Bennett






Paula Bennett represents the real L.A. Style. 
She used lots of Summer colours, as bright red and sable green, with a Makram√® fabric. 
Really enjoyed it.

Sarah Horne 








Sarah Horne decided for a more classical and elegant style, 
She enriched her black dresses with lots of gold jewelry.

Karlita Design




I've seriously loved Karlita Design accessories, gold on black, with bronze details, really simple.
Simplicity is better than opulence! 

Stay with me for the next designer: Thai Nguyen

Photo by Thay Nguyen S/S 14 collection.

I'll leave you with A photo of me this morning, getting ready to take over L.A.


Cheers!
Effie.

No comments:

Post a Comment