20 January 2014

The best is yet to come

Hello people.

Just a quick update.
I currently have a blogger's block and everytime I think about the fact that I haven't post anything in my blog just make me anxious.
I will soon start posting again, I swear.

Between all the things I have to do, study for american subjects, italian subjects and SAT tests I really feel like I'm lacking of time.

I changed my host family last week and so I decided that it was something important enough to be shared on my blog about my american experience.

What happened in the previous months is kind of exciting and boring at the same time: I've been studying a lot, played soccer a lot, been refused by the guy I liked and then by another one, gained TOO MUCH weight, been to O.C., celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas and NYE, currently celebrating Martin Luther King Jr. Day, will fail all of my finals.


I'll leave you with a couple of nice photos that I did not take, but found on Tumblr, place where I like to waste my days in a kind of surreal and artistic world.

Cheers,
Effie








No comments:

Post a Comment